Dr. Amey S. Deshpande has completed 2 years of Post-Doctoral Research from Indian Institute of Technology Bombay from Jan 2018 – Jan 2020. The primary areas in which he has done research includes Dynamical Systems, Linear and Non-linear systems of fractional differential equations. Before this, he completed his Ph. D. in September 2017 from S. P. Pune University with thesis entitled “”Non-linear Dynamical Systems of Fractional Order: Theory & Simulations””. He has M. Sc. Mathematics degree obtained from University of Pune in 2011. He has been awarded ‘Late Shri Damodar Ganesh Ramdasi Gold Medal’ and ‘Late Principle Rangler Gopalkrishna Laxman Chandratraya Gold Medal’ for standing First in M. Sc. Mathematics for the year 2011 . He has completed CSIR NET qualifying exam in December 2010 with all India rank 24. Further he was awarded CSIR JRF for pursuing research in mathematics. He has in total 5 years 6 months of experience. Dr. Amey S. Deshpande is currently working as a Assistant Professor of Mathematics at School of Mathematics and Statistics, MIT World Peace University, Pune, Maharashtra, India from 11.02.2021.
Ph. D. (Mathematics)
M. Sc. (Mathematics)
CSIR NET JRF
Dynamical Systems, Partial Differential Equations involving non-local operators.
Research paper :
1) A. Deshpande and V. Daftardar-Gejji. Local stable manifold theorem for fractional systems. Nonlinear Dynamics, 83(4):24352452, 2016.
2) A. Deshpande and V. Daftardar-Gejji. Chaos in discrete fractional diﬀerence equations. Pramana, 87(4):49, 2016.
3) A. S. Deshpande, V. Daftardar-Gejji, and Y. V. Sukale. On Hopf bifurcation in fractional dynamical systems. Chaos, Solitons and Fractals, 98:189-198, 2017.
4) A. S. Deshpande and V. Daftardar-Gejji. On disappearance of chaos in fractional systems. Chaos, Solitons and Fractals, 102:119-126, 2017. Future Directions in Fractional Calculus Research and Applications.
5) A. Deshpande, V. Daftardar-Gejji, P. Vellaisamy. Analysis of intersections of trajectories of systems of linear fractional diﬀerential equations, Chaos, 29(1):013113, 2019.
6) A. Deshpande and V. Daftardar-Gejji. Chaotic dynamics of fractional Vallis system for El-Nin˜o. Frac. Calc. Appl. Anal., 22(3):825-842, 2019.
7) Pakhare, S.S., Daftardar-Gejji, V., Badwaik, D.S., Deshpande, A., Gade, P.M. Emergence of order in dynamical phases in coupled fractional gauss map. Chaos, solitons and Fractals, 135: 109770, 2020.
Teaching experience : 4 years
Awards and Achievements
"1) Awarded ‘Late Shri Damodar Ganesh Ramdasi Gold Medal’ for standing First in M. Sc. Mathematics for the year 2011.
2) Awarded ‘Late Principle Rangler Gopalkrishna Laxman Chandratraya Gold Medal’ for standing First at M.A/M.Sc.(Mathematics) semester system as well as credit system exam held in April/May 2011.
3) Completed CSIR NET qualifying exam in December 2010 with all India rank 24. Further was given the junior research fellowship for pursuing research in mathematics."
Post-Doctoral Research Experience: 2 years
Total Experience: 6 years