Ph.D., M.Phil. Indian Institute of Technlogy (Indian School of Mines) Dhanbad;
M.Sc. Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi;
JRF (NET) in Mathematical Sciences, CSIR, New Delhi,India.
Mathematical modelling of Smart materials; Elastodynamics and Wave Propagation.
1. Pal, M. K., & Singh, A. K. (2021). Analysis of reflection and transmission phenomenon at distinct bonding interfaces in a rotating pre-stressed functionally graded piezoelectric-orthotropic structure. Applied Mathematics and Computation, 409, 126398. (I.F 4.091, Q1)
2. Pal, M. K., & Singh, A. K. (2021). On the characteristics of reflected waves in Rotating Functionally graded Initially stressed piezoelectric-orthotropic half-space. Waves in Random and Complex Media, 1-15. (I.F 4.853, Q1)
3. Pal, M. K., Singh, A. K., & Kumari, R. (2020). Reflection of plane waves on the stress-free and rigid boundary surfaces of pre-stressed piezoelectric-orthotropic substrate: A comparative approach. Mechanics of Advanced Materials and Structures, 1-12. (I.F 4.03, Q1)
4. Pal, M. K., Negi, A., & Singh, A. K. On the propagation of Love type wave in an imperfectly bonded double porous composite rock structure impacted by liquid loading. International Journal of Geomechanics (Accepted,2022). (I.F 3.8, Q1)
5. Singh, A. K., Pal, M. K., Negi, A., & Mistri, K. C. (2019). Analytical Study on Dynamic Response Due to a Moving Load on Distinctly Characterized Orthotropic Half-Spaces Under Different Physical Conditions with Comparative Approach. Arabian Journal for Science and Engineering, 44(5), 4863-4883. (I.F 2.334, Q3)
6. Singh, A. K., Mistri, K. C., & Pal, M. K. (2018). Effect of loose bonding and corrugated boundary surface on propagation of Rayleigh-type wave. Latin American Journal of Solids and Structures, 15(1). (I.F 1.48, Q4)
7. Singh, A. K., Lakshman, A., Mistri, K. C., & Pal, M. K. (2018). Torsional surface wave propagation in an imperfectly bonded corrugated initially-stressed poroelastic sandwiched layer. Journal of Porous Media, 21(6). (I.F 1.752, Q3)
1. 7th International Congress on Computational Mechanics and Simulation, December 11-13, 2019, Indian Institute of Technology, Mandi, India.
2. 1st Online International Conference on Recent Advances in Computational and Experimental Mechanics, September 4-6, 2020, Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur, India.
3. 86th Annual Conference of the Indian Mathematical Society (IMS 2020), December 17-20, 2020, Vellore Institute of Technology Vellore, India.
4. 87th Annual Conference of the Indian Mathematical Society (IMS 2021), December 04-07, 2021, MGM University, Aurangabad, India.
1. Attend Advanced Training in Mathematics Schools workshop entitled “AFS - I (2018) IISER Bhopal” organized by Department of Mathematics, Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Bhopal, during December 03- December 29, 2018.
2. GIAN course “Seismic Anisotropy: Estimation, Imaging, & Reservoir Characterization” organized by Department of Earth Sciences, Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee, Uttarakhand. June25-29,2018.
3. Attended NCM Workshop on “Continuum Mechanics: Principles and Applications” organized by Department of Mathematics, Panjab University, Chandigarh during November 19-24, 2018.
4. Attended the workshop on “Numerical and Computational Methods for Fluid-Solid Interaction Problems” during Sept 27-28, 2018, organized by Department of Applied Mathematics, Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines) Dhanbad, Jharkhand, India.
5. Attended National Training Program on “Research Methodology” organized by Faculty Development Centre, December 18-23, 2017, Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines) Dhanbad, Jharkhand, India.