M.Sc (Applied Mathematics)
M.Sc (Pure Mathematics)
Paper Publications :
Flow of a Dusty- Gas past an impulsively started Infinite Vertical Plate – Latin American Journal of Heat and Mass transfer Vol. 6 P.P 301-307(1982).
Finite Difference Analysis of Transient MHD Free Convection on an Isotherm Vertical plate – 5 th Miami International conference on alternative Energy sources, Dec 13-15 (1982) U.S.A P.P 213-230.
Finite Difference Analysis of Transient MHD Free Convection on an Isotherm Vertical plate with Temperature Dependent Heat Flux-Numerical Methods in Thermal Problems. Proceedings of the Third International Conference in Seattle U.S.A on 2 nd –5 th August ,1983. P.P 619-626.
Finite Difference Analysis of the transient MHD free convection on a vertical plate with constant heat flux. Eighth International Conference on MHD Electrical Power Generation. Volume 2.Moscow.
Flow of a Dusty- Gas past an impulsively started Infinite Vertical Plate by Finite Difference method- regional Journal of Heat Energy Mass Transfer Vol.6 No.4 P.P(289-295) 1984.
Objective: To carry out research in the field Fluid Mechanics ,Numerical Analysis and signal processing.
Status: 1. Practicing and experimenting various learning pedagogies. 2. Guiding research students in various problems in Fluid Mechanics, Numerical Analysis and signal processing. 3. Eight students have completed their Ph. D. under the guidance
Awards and Achievements :
Reviewer of many International/National Journals
Examiners for Ph.D. Thesis for various Universities.
3. Positions occupied in :
1. Former Member of Board of studies in Engineering Sciences, Pune University.
2. Former Member of Board of studies of North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon, Bharti Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune
3. Former Member of Engineering Faculty for two consecutive terms of Pune University.
4. Worked as chairman Board of studies in Engineering Sciences, University of Pune for one complete term.
5. Former Member of Academic Council, University of Pune for one complete term.
6. Former Member of Examination Bodies of University of Pune,
7. Former Member Board of studies, College of Engineering, Pune
Teaching Experience: 35 years
Membership of Professional bodies :
Indian Society of Technical Education (I.S.T.E.)
Indian Academy of Industrial and Applicable Mathematics (IAIAM)
Executive member of Indian Society of Theoretical and Applied Mechanics (ISTAM)
Mathematical Society of B. H. U.
Books Publication :
Published number of books in Engineering Mathematics for Pune, Shivaji,North Maharashtra, Mumbai and Bangalore Universities. India.
Title of books: Engineering Mathematics – I Engineering Mathematics – II Engineering Mathematics – III, for Civil, Mechanical, Electronics/Computer & Chemical Engineering Courses Project Management and Computer Applications Computational Methods Computer Applications Computer Oriented Numerical Methods.
Know more about Dr. Mukund Gokhale :